Delta Granite and Marble, Inc. Is committed to providing a smooth, professionally run schedule for your countertop installation. The following schedule points will give you an idea of the process of getting your new countertops from start to finish:
- Come into our state of the art showroom to view different kitchen and bathroom vignettes to give you some ideas of what your style options are.
- At the showroom, meet with our experienced sales staff to discuss specific locations that need to get stone counters.
- Walk the slab yard (over $3 million in inventory) to narrow down color selections.
- Delta Sales Staff to review with you the pros and cons of different types of stone options and review and select optional edge profiles that are available.
- Bid can be provided to the homeowner based upon a customer supplied drawing with dimensions, architectural plans, or salesperson can go to the customer’s home to get measurements.
- Once the bid is accepted and signed by the customer, Delta scheduling department will schedule your project for field measurement to get critical dimensions for cutting.
- After the measurements are complete, the job will be fabricated and installed within 7-10 working days.
- Enjoy your new countertops!